JB Beach Fanatic Jul 25, 2005 #1 Does anyone know if there are any units in this building on a rental program?
W wetwilly Beach Fanatic Jul 25, 2005 #2 Don't know but it may be a non rental complex if the picture and my memory serve me right (not always). I know one of them down at White Cliffs in Blue Mtn is a non rental.
Don't know but it may be a non rental complex if the picture and my memory serve me right (not always). I know one of them down at White Cliffs in Blue Mtn is a non rental.
JB Beach Fanatic Jul 25, 2005 #4 AB said: White Cliffs Condos does not allow short term rentals Click to expand... Nice first post :roll: Due respect, I think I will wait until Kurt verifies this.
AB said: White Cliffs Condos does not allow short term rentals Click to expand... Nice first post :roll: Due respect, I think I will wait until Kurt verifies this.
Kurt Admin Jul 25, 2005 #5 AB is correct. Check out the before and after pool photos: http://www.sowal.com/photos-071205-b.html