• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who Dat?!

New posts
:idontno: ...I feel asleep, Skunky....did the Saints beat the Cowgirls?
 
OMG, Skunky! I just went and looked at the score. The Saints not only beat them, they SPANKED them!!!

Congrats! :clap_1:
 
boo yah!!!!
what a game:clap_1: :clap_1:
I finally made mr ibd go outside and watch it on the porch. He kept yelling and little ibd would not go to sleep :roll:




GEAUX Saints!!!!
 
boo yah!!!!
what a game:clap_1: :clap_1:
I finally made mr ibd go outside and watch it on the porch. He kept yelling and little ibd would not go to sleep :roll:




GEAUX Saints!!!!

I told Rapunzey after week 1, "This is the year". Of course, I have said this before..a few times...ok, many times:lol:
 
I told Rapunzey after week 1, "This is the year". Of course, I have said this before..a few times...ok, many times:lol:

gosh I have heard "this is the year" for 14 years and counting. :floor: BUT this year it really is, isnt it????:idontno:
 
I heard you were there, IBD. I was so jealous.

Next time, send Mr. IBD over here...I need a Saints watching buddy!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top