• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who Dat?!

New posts
I heard you were there, IBD. I was so jealous.

Next time, send Mr. IBD over here...I need a Saints watching buddy!


I actually don't think she was! I was just making a guess since her avatar was a pic of tix!!! Bad info- sorry!
 
If anyone is lurking and wondering what Rapunzey REALLY wants this Christmas, please see below. Any other colours are unacceptable :cool:
 
Last edited:
If anyone is lurking and wondering what Rapunzey REALLY wants this Christmas, please see below. Any other colours are unacceptable :cool:

I bet SJ could whip one up for her! :biggrin:
 
Gotta Love Dem Saints! What a team this year...they are pumped!!! On to the playoffs and then the SUPER BOWL!!!!

Too Bad Dallas...on your own turf!!!!!::clap_1:
 
I heard you were there, IBD. I was so jealous.

Next time, send Mr. IBD over here...I need a Saints watching buddy!
I was not there but will be in South La this weekend but yall will be here !!!!:(

I actually don't think she was! I was just making a guess since her avatar was a pic of tix!!! Bad info- sorry!
are you drinking margaritas again:biggrin:

If anyone is lurking and wondering what Rapunzey REALLY wants this Christmas, please see below. Any other colours are unacceptable :cool:
little ibd has one!!!:clap_1:

Gotta Love Dem Saints! What a team this year...they are pumped!!! On to the playoffs and then the SUPER BOWL!!!!

Too Bad Dallas...on your own turf!!!!!::clap_1:
pumped is a understatement!!! Super Bowl ....oh YEAH!!!!
 
Gotta Love Dem Saints! What a team this year...they are pumped!!! On to the playoffs and then the SUPER BOWL!!!!

Too Bad Dallas...on your own turf!!!!!::clap_1:

Now now...I think if you will read my post that I was very gracious on the Saints win. :biggrin: I do hope the Saints go to the SB and I will root for them.
 
Now now...I think if you will read my post that I was very gracious on the Saints win. :biggrin: I do hope the Saints go to the SB and I will root for them.

:blush: I knew I had that coming! So sorrrry...you were so very gracious! But I couldn't help myself! Do you know how many times I've sat there (in the Super Dome and at home) and watched the Saints lose it in the last two minutes????:bang: :pissed:

Actually, I have to pull for Dallas too.....Jerry & Gene Jones and family eat with us at least twice every time they are in town. And we've catered his home when we were renovating. They are very gracious people too! Jerry and Doug can sit for hours talking sports. I have to be very careful not to open my mouth next time they come in about this past game!:roll:

But, YES! I Love those Saints. And, I NEVER wore a bag over my head and called them the "Aints".

I promise to play nicer...next time!;-)

Kathy:blush: :biggrin:
 
Out of curiosity, I just looked into the availability of hotel rooms in Miami the first weekend in March. I went to Miami in '05 to escape Mardi Gras, and it's beautiful that time of year. What do you know...not one hotel room available that weekend. Intrigued, I checked the prices of Superbowl tickets. Only 'packages' are available, and they start at $3000 for the upper endzone/Peeks Motel package. I had no idea. Is it always this way?
 
Superbowl Sunday is 2/4/07 not the first weekend of March - or was that a typo
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top