• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who do I contact...

New posts

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
about a dead animal on the bike path on 30-A? I saw it running this morning and I really don't want to see it tomorrow :shock:.

Thanks!
 
If it was running, was it really dead? (j/k)

I have no idea who to call, but you could start by calling County Works Dept. If they don't do it, maybe they know who does.
 
Not sure who to call either, but the coyotes, bob cats, or one of the other critters will likely take care of it by morning, unless it is in one of the few overly populated areas.
 
Any ol' Aubarn fan would be glad to come scoop it up for ya. It would be a nice addition to their gumbo.
 
Until it is determined if this animal is someone's beloved pet, I think some compassion would be appropriate.
 
Sorry - it was a cat. Possibly a wild one. I spotted it on the south side of 30-A across the street from Yellowfin. Right by the cross walk. I did not see a collar - but then again I did not look that close.

w3atlsu - hope you find your dog (if it's yours that you are looking for). I'll keep my eyes peeled.
 
Sorry - it was a cat. Possibly a wild one. I spotted it on the south side of 30-A across the street from Yellowfin. Right by the cross walk. I did not see a collar - but then again I did not look that close.

w3atlsu - hope you find your dog (if it's yours that you are looking for). I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Thank you for the information! I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Meanwhile, keep your eyes peeled!

thanks,

w3
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top