• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who does great eyebrows?

New posts
Thanks so much Repunzel! I am so happy you enjoyed your facial and brow wax! It's Lonna at Luxe Apothetique and I just wanted to say Hi and let you guys know that we are located at the Destin Commons across from Starbucks. We are locally owned and open 7 days a week.I have 10 years experience as a brow artist and Esthetician. I can customize your facial with any of our natural skin care lines: Dermalogica, Mario Badescu, Jurlique, Kiehl's, Bliss, Anthony or Jack Black. Complimentary make up application with Jane Iredale mineral cosmetics or Bare Escentuals are included with any facial treatment. Mention SoWal and receive a FREE brow wax with your facial! Stop by anytime and check out our skinbar and get a FREE skin mapping and a glass of wine. I look foward to helping you with your skin care needs! :biggrin: ~Lonna~

Wench road trip! :biggrin:
 
Lonna: I am curious. They say that eyebrows frame the face but wonder if you have an ability to help someone with "short" eyebrows. My daughter always teases me and says my eyebrows look like checkmarks. They are OK but not those long arching eyebrows which reminds me of Natalie Wood. We are coming there in a few weeks and we might have to come and see you. Is Destin Commons the place on the left when you are heading west on 98? Where the Zoo Gallery place is? How far in advance should we book an appointment?

Yes, we are right off of 98. The Rave movie theater is located here. We are right across from Starbucks. You can give us a call at 850-650-6666 to schedule an appointment, usually just a few days in advance is fine. We also take walk-ins if we have availability. Thanks,
Lonna
 
Wench road trip! :biggrin:

:lolabove: I love that Destin Commons qualifies as a road trip! :lol:

I am so there - when?
aed35b35487373304bced892712bd72fada91da.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top