• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who Moved My Stuff?

New posts

SUP Boarder

Beach Lover
Who Moved My Stuff?!?

I went out to the beach yesterday promptly at 7am. I laid out my oversized canopy in the sand then lined up my chairs along the water's edge. I then went back inside to have some coffee and watch the news. After coffee and news, I drove to get breakfast and then took a little nap afterwards. I got out to the beach around 12 noon and pulled my cart filled with an ice chest and beach toys over the sand while weaving through the crowd. When I finally arrived at my "reserved spot", I noticed that someone moved my stuff?!? Some people can be so rude and inconsiderate....
 
1686590496473.png
 
For sure. When I walk on the beach in the morning it’s crowded with canopies & chairs but no people….”reserved spots”


But I do pay the neighbor's kid to stand in line for me at George's. When he gets to the front, I cut in line.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top