• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who rents out what?

New posts

Mermaid

picky
Is there a dedicated list of which posters rent out which properties? And where to go to rent, either by owner or management company? I know that a lot of you post when Kurt does a VT of your place, but not everybody does.

The reason I'm asking is that our place isn't big enough to fit more than my husband and me (heheh, that's the official line!). If I want to bring family and friends with me, we'll need to get somewhere bigger, and I'd much rather rent from SoWal friends than a blind rental. But I don't know who has what, not for all of you. :idontno:

Point me in the right direction! Is there a post somewhere that I've overlooked?
 
Mermaid....thats a great idea, I agree with you, I would much rather rent from people on this board. :clap_1:
 
Mermaid said:
Is there a dedicated list of which posters rent out which properties? And where to go to rent, either by owner or management company? I know that a lot of you post when Kurt does a VT of your place, but not everybody does.

The reason I'm asking is that our place isn't big enough to fit more than my husband and me (heheh, that's the official line!). If I want to bring family and friends with me, we'll need to get somewhere bigger, and I'd much rather rent from SoWal friends than a blind rental. But I don't know who has what, not for all of you. :idontno:

Point me in the right direction! Is there a post somewhere that I've overlooked?
oh, SO glad you asked this! i was wondering the same thing myself. mermaid, are you down there now? what's new with the renovations? nice to "meet" you, btw! :D
 
You'll probably have the most success, by checking out http://www.vrbo.com. At least you'll be able to cut out any "management fee", if it's listed thru a company. :clap_1: Search the site, find something you like and click onto their email link. You'll have success, I can assure ya! :D


Mermaid said:
Is there a dedicated list of which posters rent out which properties? And where to go to rent, either by owner or management company? I know that a lot of you post when Kurt does a VT of your place, but not everybody does.

The reason I'm asking is that our place isn't big enough to fit more than my husband and me (heheh, that's the official line!). If I want to bring family and friends with me, we'll need to get somewhere bigger, and I'd much rather rent from SoWal friends than a blind rental. But I don't know who has what, not for all of you. :idontno:

Point me in the right direction! Is there a post somewhere that I've overlooked?
 
kurt said:
The people who do business with us keep this board running:

http://www.sowal.com/rentals.html (THANKS) :clap_1:

Kurt I know that this link is to the website that has all of the virtual tours on it and that is awesome. Maybe in the "rental" Forum you can post a sticky thread that is always at the top when you click/surf to that Forum. Just a thought??

I agree that this board, the info, jokes, pictures, the virtual tours, and the other sites run by Kurt and Moon Creek are awesome and I could not live with out them. :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Everyone that clicks on my VT (http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/20brownstreet/)
or that I send the link to says the same thing.....awesome pictures and VT.

My wife went to the Red Bar today for lunch and had a blast just talking to the bartenders and she even bought me a Red Bar shirt!!!!!!!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
kurt said:
The people who do business with us keep this board running:

http://www.sowal.com/rentals.html (THANKS) :clap_1:

Yay! I see Grayton Sunset and Grayton Orange are on your list! :clap_1:
I knew I was the offspring of someone smart!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top