• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who was looking for NC property?

New posts

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Seems like a couple of Y'all have mentioned NC recently! I just received an email regarding home sites and am happy to forward. Boone and Jefferson areas.........Boone is really cool. I've never been to Jefferson, I don't think.

Please post here if you're interested!

Cheers~~~~~~~~~
 
Boone for me plz. :)

The Boone / Valle Crucis area is just mind blowingly beautiful!

Speaking of which here's a great blog by a professional photographer who lives up there -

Blue Ridge blog
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top