• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
It will best showcase our assets! :biggrin:

:funn: Sister, you just don't know! My assets are multiplying right in front of my face. No, not in front of me, butt behind me!!!!
 
Another sequel...The Sad Sideal of SoWal.

I guess I am sitting under an umbrella on the beach. :idontno:
 
:funn: Sister, you just don't know! My assets are multiplying right in front of my face. No, not in front of me, butt behind me!!!!

Let's just say, mine would be best displayed on a widescreen. Butt only, if it's in 2 adjacent screening rooms. :rofl:
 
We forgot Shelly. I haven't looked for a picture yet, but Shelly had to be played by Pat from Saturday Night Live.
 
This is most entertaining:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: --why, oh why do I have to be at work today!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top