• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
Cate_Blanchett_by_voyez.jpg

Mango (cate blanchett)
 
a few more...

kim_basinger.jpg

Destindreamin' (changed my mind from julia to kim basinger)




Mango (I'm thinking geena davis - smart, funny, gorgeous, but undecided. maybe cameron diaz or catherine zeta-jones. not sure yet... what are your faves - I'll consider them... audie came up with her own and it's just perfect!!!)

Aww bless you my little friend! You're too kind....and p.s., I have made your appointment for eye laser surgery.
 
Aww bless you my little friend! You're too kind....and p.s., I have made your appointment for eye laser surgery.

:funn: You are so funny DD.....I think Kim would make a wonderful DD !!!!!!
 
darlene... I was thinking along the lines of a younger Goldie Hawn for you, just for the sunshine and humor that you project...

goldie_hawn.jpg

Aww, I have always loved her, and I have always wanted to have hair like hers....so yes, I think Goldie would be good to play me. Now, about the body...let's just say they would have to get a body double for her to play me though. :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top