• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who would be you?

New posts
ya'll are a late bunch this morning - i've been waiting since 5:30 for people to wake up !
 
ya'll are a late bunch this morning - i've been waiting since 5:30 for people to wake up !


:eek: ...I slept until 7:45 am!!!! Jfunn kinda' woke me up!

Phyllis Diller would play me.
 
:eek: ...I slept until 7:45 am!!!! Jfunn kinda' woke me up!

Phyllis Diller would play me.

Oh my gosh. Phyllis Diller is hysterical.

I'm still trying to decide who would play me. Anyone I can think of is either too dark and gloomy or just way too perky.
 
:eek: ...I slept until 7:45 am!!!! Jfunn kinda' woke me up!

Phyllis Diller would play me.

OMG Kitty- when I first saw this thread, Phyllis Diller was the first person person to come to mind. :rolling:
 
let's see. maybe cameron diaz (dark hair version) could be me... :lol: no, that won't work, she's too tall.

I'll let winona ryder play me (:biggrin: ) but of course jeff daniels would have to play kurt...

winona_ryder.3.jpg


jeff_daniels.jpg
 
I think for me it would be Rosanne Barr.:roll: :D :biggrin: Blonde though. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top