• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
Looks like I'm going to have to cast myself.

And as much as I would like to believe that I should be played by Lance Bass' boyfriend Reichen Lehmkuhl...

199031218_82acb9e048_m.jpg


The reality is that I am much closer to Rip Taylor....

rip.jpg
 
i agree supermom...Ricci is great for CCK...

I'm a little late to this post. I told Supermom that I agree with A.J. that she does look like Phil of the Future's mom.

Hop, I'm not too sure about Patrick Swayze (or however you spell it). He is way too cheesy to be you. I'll have to think about it . . .
 
I just came home from Kroger where I saw Mango on the cover of Marie Claire, I walked in the house and Phil of the Future was on and thought of Supermom. Am I going cwazy here? :idontno: :floor:
 
Tom Selleck is still my heart throb.

here's mr. dd

ts.jpg

Yes, he does look alot like Tom.

MANgo as the Kief (Keifer Sutherland):idontno:


kiefer_sutherland_150c%20.jpg

I was looking at a picture of you and MANgo today trying to figure out who he looks like. He does look some like Keifer, but there is someone that he reminds me of, I just can't put my finger on it yet. BLUE, BLUE eyes. :scratch:

I know Mr OL isn't on sowal but he would be Tom Selleck.
magnum_thomas7a.jpg
I know you have said this before and your attachment is just a "red X" on my puter. LUCKY GULL!

Did I say Tom Selleck is hot? :wub:
 
I just came home from Kroger where I saw Mango on the cover of Marie Claire, I walked in the house and Phil of the Future was on and thought of Supermom. Am I going cwazy here? :idontno: :floor:

Yes. The only time you'd see me gracing the cover of a magazine is if I grew tentacles out of my forehead and a tail.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top