• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
I thought he belonged to DD? Y'all can share.

I missed DD's post earlier but I think Tom will have to play a dual role. There is no other match for Mr OL. His name is even Tom ;-) We first started dating when Magnum was on. Mr OL has grayed some since but I suspect TS dyes his. :lol:


Yes. The only time you'd see me gracing the cover of a magazine is if I grew tentacles out of my forehead and a tail.

:lolabove:
 
how about this

neil-young.jpg


this is as close as i can come up with....

works for me.
 
I missed DD's post earlier but I think Tom will have to play a dual role. There is no other match for Mr OL. His name is even Tom ;-) We first started dating when Magnum was on. Mr OL has grayed some since but I suspect TS dyes his. :lol:




:lolabove:

It's like Cheering said, we're married to twins separated at birth!! :biggrin:
 
did you all see the movie on a+e that tom selleck was in and he had shaved his head ? it was about a general i believe, can't remember for sure, but he even looked hot bald ...

i have decided mr audie will be played by antonio banderas. i can't understand a word he says but god is he hot.....and since i never listen to mr audie anyway - it works out great.....
 
I've been told that I look like John Cusack, Adriene Brody, and a young Ben Affleck, so a wide mix there depending on my hair cut and gym visitation frequency.
 
Hmmm... I quickly read through this thread again, but just skimmed because I wanted to see who we have for Supermom. Didn't see recommendations yet (but I may have missed it because I'm checking this thread between meetings today - can't believe I was just having a wonderful lunch in SoWal just a few days ago). Sooooo, how about Sheryl Crow for Supermom? Sheryl Crow has long hair, but I think their faces look kind of alike and they definitely share the long lean body (great arms). Sheryl looks like she exercises too and we know that Supermom's a runner.

Paula,
Everyday supermom is Lise Simms, formerly of the Young and Restless, Style, now Phil of the Future's mom. She looks like the soccer mom I am. No pressure!
Fantasy, hot, supermom would be played by Sheryl Crowe. I think I will put her on my fridge to inspire me. I think Superdad would like as well! Let's see, train for a marathon, add extensions, drop 10 pounds,:idontno: ?
 
Last edited:
did you all see the movie on a+e that tom selleck was in and he had shaved his head ? it was about a general i believe, can't remember for sure, but he even looked hot bald ...

i have decided mr audie will be played by antonio banderas. i can't understand a word he says but god is he hot.....and since i never listen to mr audie anyway - it works out great.....

:lolabove: :lolabove: :funn: :funn: you are too funny audie! I love it!

Hmmm.....who could play FFF? Now that is a hard roll to cast. Tootsie?!!

Here you go audie (ok this is for us too!:biggrin: )
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top