• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
Thats it! He can play that pool boy that we have! I do have cocktail napkins (zip it Mango!) that say "oh pool boy...i'll have another! I knew I would need those one day! (zip it Mango!)

I didn't say a word. :idontno: YET......:twisted: and I need a massage like NOW! my neck is crinked from looking up at the sky....my tar!
 
Last edited:
i was thinking johnny could be naked while he waits on us, but i really don't want his naughty bits dangling all day, it might get in the way of my massage.....
 
I didn't say a word. :idontno: YET......:twisted: and I need a massage like NOW! my neck is crinked from looking up at the sky....my tar!

i think you need an adjustment! :biggrin:

i am not tired of my tar yet...since half of my closet is pink i feel right at home!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top