• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
From the "thread count" thread:
That got me thinking.... who would play you in the movie version of SoWal.com? :scratch:

I can't believe I didn't find this thread earlier! Where have I been? I just sat here and read all 12 pages. Love it.

Mine would be easy. Nathan Lane! I have heard this ever since "Birdcage" came out.
 
Last edited:
I can't believe I didn't find this thread earlier! Where have I been? I just sat here and read all 12 pages. Love it.

Mine would be easy. Nathan Lane! I have heard this ever since "Birdcage" came out.

:funn: Kenny!
 
mangy - you're not easy to cast. gotta do some work on that one. and DKA - was thinking Richard Simmons. what are your ideas?
I don't think so Tootser. I'm a love child of Nathan Lane and Tom Arnold.
 
Kimmi!

Hey, what do you think of this? Debra Harry from HairSpray, the original movie, playing BEACHBUMMETT?
 
DKA

HELP13.jpg


I love this guy for you! I was JK about Richard Simmons - wouldn't do that to ya - thought it might make you pick someone yourself...

nix on the hairspray gal for BB - she is so Reese. I smile everytime I see her 'tar and siggy!
 
Paula,
Everyday supermom is Lise Simms, formerly of the Young and Restless, Style, now Phil of the Future's mom. She looks like the soccer mom I am. No pressure!
Fantasy, hot, supermom would be played by Sheryl Crowe. I think I will put her on my fridge to inspire me. I think Superdad would like as well! Let's see, train for a marathon, add extensions, drop 10 pounds,:idontno: ?

I can definitely see Lise Simms as you. The exercising-you seems more like Sheryl Crowe (that long, lean look). And the hair extensions would be so easy to do. Of course, you'd have to be able to sing. Does Mr. Supermom ride a bike to work?

We haven't cast Mr. Supermom yet.

Have we cast Camp Creek Kid?
 
I can't believe I didn't find this thread earlier! Where have I been? I just sat here and read all 12 pages. Love it.

Mine would be easy. Nathan Lane! I have heard this ever since "Birdcage" came out.

That is who I always say you look like!! :funn: I love it! :clap_1:

Kimmi!

Hey, what do you think of this? Debra Harry from HairSpray, the original movie, playing BEACHBUMMETT?

Ummm...my hair has not been that big since 1987!

DKA

HELP13.jpg


I love this guy for you! I was JK about Richard Simmons - wouldn't do that to ya - thought it might make you pick someone yourself...

nix on the hairspray gal for BB - she is so Reese. I smile everytime I see her 'tar and siggy!

think I will keep it! You could not have made a better casting call! :clap_1:
 
DKA

HELP13.jpg


I love this guy for you! I was JK about Richard Simmons - wouldn't do that to ya - thought it might make you pick someone yourself...

nix on the hairspray gal for BB - she is so Reese. I smile everytime I see her 'tar and siggy!

I knew you were kidding! And it did make me go find pix of Nathan. I like the one you found better than THIS one attached at the bottom!

That is who I always say you look like!! :funn: I love it! :clap_1:
Ummm...my hair has not been that big since 1987!
think I will keep it! You could not have made a better casting call! :clap_1:
jk about hairspray, though you know what we say "the higher the hair, the closer....."
I absolutely :wub: :wub: :wub: Reese, and think you should keep her for quite sometime.
 
Ok it took me a while, I picked Sandra for me......I'm a blonde but thats by "choice" if ya know what I mean:biggrin:
 
ok, i have just read this whole thread. I, however, look like no one at the celebrity look alike web page. Someone pick me. :confused: i have nooooooooooo idea.........
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top