• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who would be you?

New posts
same here. and I've got this valentine card sweatshop set up in my house. it's starting to get to me. spread out all over the place. glitter everywhere. somebody's got to clean up around here. I can't even get my own glass of water, so its not my job! okay, I did make the mess... but it took days to get this way...

I've still got VD stuff everywhere too. And now, I have shredded paper all over the place...see organization thread.
I think I just may leave the card making stuff out though and just change colors of glitter!
 
I have another recommendation for Mr. Supermom. Bill Paxton, and the photo below is from the movie Mighty Joe Young - great family movie about a woman who saves a chimp.
 
speaking of bill paxton - any one here watch big love on hbo ? can't wait for the new episodes....
 
speaking of bill paxton - any one here watch big love on hbo ? can't wait for the new episodes....


When? When? I love that show. Can't wait can't wait! :clap_1:
 
I have another recommendation for Mr. Supermom. Bill Paxton, and the photo below is from the movie Mighty Joe Young - great family movie about a woman who saves a chimp.

He has too much hair! I'm sticking with Brad. He is on my signature picture but I can't figure out how to get him stay on as my signature.:pissed:
 
Last edited:
Duh, I forgot- I'm Natalie Wood. Thanks Kitty!!! (And Tori)

Natalie%20Wood.jpg_thumb.jpg


natalie-wood.jpg



I can see that Kimmi. You are more gorgeous than even she.
 
SGB: I think Jodie Foster for you and Paul Newman for Mr. SGB!
Organic Mama : a young Jaclyn Smith
CkHagen:Whichever Olson twin is the healthy one? I think they have the same eyes!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top