• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who's voting for Ro?

New posts

Sally

Beach Fanatic
As the deadline for qualifying for the November election approaches, potential candidates continue to register for two county commissioner seats.
Four candidates have pre-qualified thus far.

Incumbent Ro Cuchens, County Public Information Officer Sara Commander and former commissioner Gene Ryan, are in the running for the District Four seat. Ryan and Cuchens faced off in 2002, when Cuchen beat Ryan in the Republican primary election.

Interested candidates have until June 12 to register.

District Two Commissioner Ken Pridgen has pre-qualified to run with no opposition.
 
How I wish that we could vote in this race. I have known Sara Katherine Commander my whole life and she would be a wonderful Commissioner. My Mother told me she was running just this morning and I will be sending her a big campaign donation. She is intelligent and fair and will not have conflicts of interest. Vote for Sarah! :clap_1:
 
Smiling JOe said:
It is a shame that we have to vote against someone rather than voting for someone.

C'mon, won't it be just a little satisfying this time? :lol:

Donna thanks for the info. I wish I could vote for her.
 
We can't vote, but we can help pay for a good candidate to win this vital seat on the Board of County Commissioners. I would guess the incumbent will be very well financed.
 
No Mo Ro!

Not Fo Ro!
 
Donna said:
We can't vote, but we can help pay for a good candidate to win this vital seat on the Board of County Commissioners. I would guess the incumbent will be very well financed.
You know he has all of that seawall money. ;-) I will have to learn more about Ms Commander. Frankly, the name "Commander" makes me a little hesitant -- just kidding.

Other than she is wonderful and won't be bought, what can you tell us about her, Donna (or anyone else)?
 
Smiling JOe said:
You know he has all of that seawall money. ;-) I will have to learn more about Ms Commander. Frankly, the name "Commander" makes me a little hesitant -- just kidding.

Other than she is wonderful and won't be bought, what can you tell us about her, Donna (or anyone else)?

She ain't Ro!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top