• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Whose this real estate promoter?

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
Driving down 30A about a week and half ago, I saw this. Someone dressed up and waving to folks. :rofl:

Couldn't quite make out what the costume was supposed to be. But in my pic, I see way, which looks like part of Subway, but went to their site and do not see anything that looks like this.
 
Looks to me to be a thumb (thumb's up) with a multi-balloon hat. I beleive that is Alec Baldwin under there and he brought a set of steak knives.
 
Yep, that is the subway logo on the bottom and the costume is a sandwich with lettuce and stuff hanging out around the edges. The skirt is pretty wierd, though. I don't think that Subway gets much business. :D
 
:lolabove: Ya'll are too funny.

Wonder why they put a skirt on a sandwich? That's what through me off.

Actually I thought maybe it was Shelly in disguise. :floor:
 
It might be the developer is hiding Ponch under that getup until the big auction comes to town.
 
On second thought, it might be Shelly incognito, trying to scare people away from real estate in SoWal. That is a scary looking sandwich.:funn:
 
I could see the resemblence to Ponch too.
Yes, that is one scary looking sandwich. :funn:

DSC00337.jpg


allison_and_eric_estrada.jpg
 
It's just my way to convince the Realtors that "snacks are what sell" during an open house <snacks and balloons...lots and lots of balloons!>. Get with the program people!!!



.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top