• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Why Michael Adkinson Jr. for Sheriff?

New posts
Let's see, I have been mocked,made fun of and accused of being someone I don't know.

Is this how a polite person acts? I try to take the approach that if I have a problem with someone, it is because I am not communicating correctly.

I realize that I am new here and have not taken the time to maybe ask you are you going through some tough times right now? We tend to act out when things are not going well in our life.

If this is indeed what is going on in your life, I would say that I would love to talk to you about anything that is bothering you.

I realize that you are lashing out because you may be going through some thing that is heart breaking for you.

I am here for you girl, all you have to do is ask for help and I am here for just you.:cry:
 
Let's see, I have been mocked,made fun of and accused of being someone I don't know.

Is this how a polite person acts? I try to take the approach that if I have a problem with someone, it is because I am not communicating correctly.

I realize that I am new here and have not taken the time to maybe ask you are you going through some tough times right now? We tend to act out when things are not going well in our life.

Mr. Banks....what's going on in your life? Care to talk about it?

If this is indeed what is going on in your life, I would say that I would love to talk to you about anything that is bothering you.

I realize that you are lashing out because you may be going through some thing that is heart breaking for you.

I am here for you girl, all you have to do is ask for help and I am here for just you.:cry:

Who are you talking too????
 
Let's see, I have been mocked,made fun of and accused of being someone I don't know.

Is this how a polite person acts? I try to take the approach that if I have a problem with someone, it is because I am not communicating correctly.

I realize that I am new here and have not taken the time to maybe ask you are you going through some tough times right now? We tend to act out when things are not going well in our life.

If this is indeed what is going on in your life, I would say that I would love to talk to you about anything that is bothering you.

I realize that you are lashing out because you may be going through some thing that is heart breaking for you.

I am here for you girl, all you have to do is ask for help and I am here for just you.:cry:

I am so happy to see that someone is there for me. While not a girl, I am going through some serious issues at this time. Every place I turn people are against me. It is really get difficult to deal with. Is there a place we could meet to talk?
 
SB,

I am currently having a major identity crisis. Are you going to help me or what? I keep hearing from people asking me who I am. Why I am different. I am starting to feel lonely.:confused:
 
I am so happy to see that someone is there for me. While not a girl, I am going through some serious issues at this time. Every place I turn people are against me. It is really get difficult to deal with. Is there a place we could meet to talk?

Yes Robert,

I will be down that way next week. In fact I am coming to your town so if you would like to meet me somewhere Like the Chinese place on 90 and 331 just let me know.

I would love to sit down with you and discuss anything you wish.
:popcorn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top