• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wi-Fi or Internet access

New posts

robynlh

Beach Crab
Need places on 30-A or surrounding areas that offer wi-fi or free internet access... Going this weekend.

Thanks.
 
Miss Lucille's Gossip Parlor at Gulf Place.
The pool at Seacrest.
Around the center stage at Seaside.
My house.



Just a few.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Only the Parlor, not the gossip. :laughing1

SJ,
Great name for a parlor off 30A.....SJ Parlor, Your slogan should read...No gossip at SJ's , less talk more action. :idontno:
 
kurt said:
Beach Java in Seagrove Beach before the curve.

Oh yes,
If any of you go to Beach Java, please tell them that Waterman from CA. said hello and will be back soon to visit. :) :) :) Java is a great place by the way. I enjoy thier coffee in the morning.
 
How does wireless work? I hae a wireless dell truemobile card in my computer and I can get wireless where I work. Can I just go to the places mentioned here and turn on my laptop and get access or do I need to set my computer up in some special way? Is it free to use the wireless access at these places, say, the center stage area at Seaside?

Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top