• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wierd PM

New posts

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
:eek: I had a mail message today from SoWal - said Hi, I am durkheim7, am new to this board and just wanted to say hello. Then I got all of this strange stuff, pictures, articles about buddhism, communism, etc. Anyone else get this garbage, and why would someone go on a message board and start PM'ing people? I looked on the members list and there is no one by the name of durkheim7. Why can't people just do their own thing and leave others alone? Strange world we live in.
 
I got it too and deleted it right then.It sounded a little to weird for my taste.Blue Mtn. Beach in 3 weeks can't wait!!!!
 
I banned that name a few weeks ago. Probably a bot. But nothing further should be coming from it. Was the PM date a couple of weeks old or is it new?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top