• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wife Swap!!!

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Please tell me someone is watching this! Oh my gosh. I'm dying! :funn: :funn: :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Please tell me someone is watching this! Oh my gosh. I'm dying! :funn: :funn: :funn:
No, but I'll go downstairs if you hurry up and brief me on what I'm missing... :confused:
 
peapod1980 said:
No, but I'll go downstairs if you hurry up and brief me on what I'm missing... :confused:

It's this major hippie woman and this pageant queen mom. It's great! I mean this hippy woman is so extreme! She put hand soap in the dishwasher. She's a major fruit loop! :lolabove:
 
RiverOtter said:
:rofl: Thought you were talking about your new boyfriend :funn:

Funny Mr. Otter. :nono1:
 
RiverOtter said:

I'm confused. :idontno:
I thought you were calling my BF a hippy...
I'm really confused... :oops:
 
RiverOtter said:
I didn't know that hippys were swingers :floor:

Ahhh! Now I got it! :cool:

Always looking for a 3rd! :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top