• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wife Swap!!!

New posts
:lolabove: :rolling:
 
Tootsie said:
wtf is this conversation about anyway???

I know! I don't know! Who knows! :idontno:

If you caught Wife Swap...it was quite the treat today! :clap_1:

Next up...Laguna Beach! :clap_1: Then My Super Sweet Sixteen!
 
jessifunn said:
laguna- jason and lc.......things are starting to really heat up!!

OMG...Now that I live alone I talk to myself a lot. And laugh out loud. Especially when watching Curb Your Enthusiasm!

I LOVE LAGUNA BEACH!
 
jessifunn said:
how do you like my new tar kim ?
I'm living for it. :wub: What a hottie. I'm going to hunt that shirt down.
 
Kimmifunn said:
And laugh out loud. Especially when watching Curb Your Enthusiasm!


I just watched Curb last night - Krazee Eyes Killa - my husband came downstairs to check on me I was laughing so hard

"Are you my caucasian?" :floor:
 
Beachlover2 said:
I just watched Curb last night - Krazee Eyes Killa - my husband came downstairs to check on me I was laughing so hard

"Are you my caucasian?" :floor:

Ok.. I'm so glad I'm not the only person that watches it. It's SOOO funny!
That was an old one. The new season just started a few weeks ago. It's great! :funn:
 
Curb is a great way to unwind after a hard day at work. Larry just makes his life way to difficult. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top