• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wife Swap!!!

New posts
Did anyone see that past episode of CYE where they had a chef with tourettes's syndrome? That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the screen.
 
Landlocked said:
Did anyone see that past episode of CYE where they had a chef with tourettes's syndrome? That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the screen.

Yes! Oh my god. I think I've seen every episode. It's the best. :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top