• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wild cat?

New posts

jd

Beach Lover
Hi! I just saw a large cat, not a house cat, run across highway 98 near the seaside area. At first I thought it was a coyote, but I'm sure, on second glance it was some sort of cat. What could it have been?
 
I think it was a python in a cat suit.
 
I have seen a jaguarundi in that same area for years. Smaller than a panther, longer tail than a bobcat, a dark brown color....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top