• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wilderness Way Auction

New posts

2cat

Beach Comber
Anyone know the results of today's auction at 98 Wilderness Way, behind the Starbucks in Grayton Beach?
 
The high bid was $460,000 :eek: The seller (Homecomings Financial Network, a division of GMAC) has 7 days to accept or reject the bid. I think the mortgage balance was considerably higher than the bid.
 
Last edited:
The high bid was $460,000 :eek: The seller (Homecomings Financial Network, a division of GMAC) has 7 days to accept or reject the bid. I think the mortgage balance was considerably higher than the bid.

Last owner (before turning title over to the bank) paid $695k for the home in 2004.
 
the mark that these foreclosures leave unfortunately will not be on lower taxes due to lower sales comps ...because the state uses only "arms lenght" transactions and they consider these unusual circumstances that do not reflect the reality of the market...i beg to differ...
 
looks like some banks do not mind owning a little real estate after foreclosure...it's on the market for $749K.
I'm seeing several banks holding some property. I know they don't want to be in the land holding business, but if they can hold on long enough, the banks will be the ones to profit, IMO.
 
I'm seeing several banks holding some property. I know they don't want to be in the land holding business, but if they can hold on long enough, the banks will be the ones to profit, IMO.

I'm guessing the privately held banks are more open to ORE. Is that what you've seen?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top