• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Will trade for beach time!

New posts

Sunnymare

Beach Comber
I currently have a flexible schedule completing my degree mostly online. Right now I live south of Memphis. With short notice I am available for 1 week to 1 month. I'm a dependable non smoker non drinker with references. In exchange for a room on or close to 30a, I can provide great babysitting for ages 6 weeks to 16 years, pet sitting & walking (experience with all domestics, equines, reptiles, and large exotic birds!), or simply house sitting including cleaning and basic garden care. Just need a few hours a day on those beautiful beaches!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top