• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Williams-Sonoma

New posts

SGB

Beach Fanatic
For all you foodies out there - Williams-Sonoma is opening up a store in Destin Commons.
 
Finally! :clap_1: Maybe now it won't be long until a Pottery Barn joins them.

I think I saw Pottery Barn on the list of confirmed tenants at Grand Boulevard?
 
For all you foodies out there - Williams-Sonoma is opening up a store in Destin Commons.

Sample time '06!:clap_1:
 
:clap_1: :clap_1:
Williams-Sonoma is fantastic! Now I don't have to order Christmas gifts on their online site and pay those huge shipping fees!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top