• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Window Washing

New posts

StarJen

Beach Comber
Im looking for a quality local window washing company to contract for a clients home......suggestions needed!
 
Window Cleaner

Call Tim Deming

Good guy and does great work.

Already does Wild Olive Market, Panera Bread, etc...........

He has done a few homes for me also.

Call: Tim Deming - 850-832-3223

Good luck!
Steve Cobucci
S.C. Designing, Inc.
Window Tinting/Window Treatments
850-687-0646
 
Window Cleaning

My name in Mark Mastio. I own and operate Shoreline Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing. I have been in this business since 1999- in New Orleans for 8 years, here in Florida the last 2 years. Unlike several companies who claim they are insured, but are not, we are insured and carry $2,000,000 liability. I am present on each job, and I guarantee my work. If you are not satisfied, you owe me no money. I can provide references if needed. I am confident you will be pleased with my services. Please call for a free estimate.
Mark Mastio
Shoreline Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing
850-835-2548-- office
850-390-5435-- cell
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top