• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Windswept Dunes

New posts

turtle812

Beach Comber
Does anyone have an idea of how many homes & lots are currently on the market in this community?

I did a quick search and from what I can tell there are approx. 33 homes. Does this number sound right?

And how about the # of lots being sold.

Any help would be much appreciated.
 
Does anyone have an idea of how many homes & lots are currently on the market in this community?

I did a quick search and from what I can tell there are approx. 33 homes. Does this number sound right?

And how about the # of lots being sold.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Looks to be about 40 lots on the market... From what I can find looks like the neighborhood at build out will be 488 lots...
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top