Good luck. Mr. JR went out this morning just to run a few errands and said all the major roads leading to the mall were completely bottlenecked. He said he could barely get back into our subdivision!I'm going shopping.
I'll check back in later to let you know if I'm still alive.![]()
Why can they not just have the sale price everyday? I live about 45 minutes from the store,or I would go return the items, then repurchase.I would be sure and save those receipts and go back after the holidays and have them make good on that offer. I've been in stores where I've witnessed people bringing in their receipts and doing the exact same thing. The slaesperson didn't blink an eye and gave them the discounted price. Good luck.I went this AM and it was not too bad.
My greatest frustration is the store where I spent 175.00 yesterday has a special today where you get $10 cash for every $50 you spend.![]()
Why can they not just have the sale price everyday? I live about 45 minutes from the store,or I would go return the items, then repurchase.
I would be sure and save those receipts and go back after the holidays and have them make good on that offer. I've been in stores where I've witnessed people bringing in their receipts and doing the exact same thing. The slaesperson didn't blink an eye and gave them the discounted price. Good luck.

I stayed off the main arteries, avoided the big malls, and all was OK! I came home with three nice sized bags. My success inspired my daughter to round up a bunch of cronies and hit the mall (she has cash in her pocket that's burning a major hole). I might not see her til past midnight, I think.![]()