• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Words

New posts
"I'm sorry you feel that way" :puke:

crap...although I have gotten over this a bit. ;-)

f*rt...sorry audie, just can't stand it. :wave:

shut up...when meaning to be quiet, although I :wub: STFU!

The C word. The N word.

Both vile and repulsive.

Oh Kitty, I will try to not say crap any more. I hardly ever use the others, but can't say never.

The "C" word and "N" word will never cross my lips. Nor will the "GD" word. I might say a lot of stuff, but I cannot bring my self to use that one.
I might think of more later.
 
Oh...I forgot my most disliked word...pee. :biggrin:
 
When I was little my mom used to say Pi$$. ( she thought she wasn't cussing) Ooooh, how I hate that word.:shock:

"P!$$ed off" doesn't bother me, but "P!$$" does. The C word is inflammatory to me, too.

I also hate the word "belly." Not sure why.

How about something nice? My two favorite words are "nougat" and "spackle." If you think about it, they're really the same thing. One is just edible.
 
Anytime some control freak condescendingly starts a sentence with the word "again", I'm looking for the ball bat. Janet Reno was a master of this when defending President Clinton.
 
I can't stand huh? Also, the word cake kinda makes me cringe. I don't know why. Just does.
 
Again, honestly Bob, you have been very entertaining today.:lol:
Honestly, and again I've bollucksed up this forum with my verbage. Here's another word from hell......redouble. I will redouble my efforts. What the heck is this. Is it double or double the double. Which reminds me of a chewing gum I bought as a kid double bubble. Speaking of double, I mean Bubba, President William J used to redouble his efforts on many occasions. He was "empowered". Help me! Now!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top