Beachbummette
SoWal Insider
The "n" word makes me cringe, can't stand it! The "c" word is bad too!
Never, ever use the GD word....makes me sad to here it. I hope he/she does not dam* anyone.
Can't stand "shut UP" awful words to me
Sorry Audie I love ya, but don't like any of the body function words....just raised that way.
My brother got his mouth washed out with soap when we were little for repeatedly saying "green doo-doo!" Guess who told on him and also told it to him?
Also get's on my nerves to hear people say words wrong:
Supposebly for Supposedly
My brain is tired too thing of anymore...but will post as I think of them.
(i get confused on to and too)
Never, ever use the GD word....makes me sad to here it. I hope he/she does not dam* anyone.
Can't stand "shut UP" awful words to me
Sorry Audie I love ya, but don't like any of the body function words....just raised that way.
My brother got his mouth washed out with soap when we were little for repeatedly saying "green doo-doo!" Guess who told on him and also told it to him?
Also get's on my nerves to hear people say words wrong:
Supposebly for Supposedly
My brain is tired too thing of anymore...but will post as I think of them.
(i get confused on to and too)
Last edited:

