• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Words

New posts
NUh-unh!!! It's BB's fault!!
One of my FAVORITE words is SNICKERDOODLE.

I LOVE THAT WORD! My Dad says it all the time....he (like fff) thinks he is funny....he calls my office and in an odd Ray Stevens kind of voice says "How many boxes of Snickerdoodles can I put you down for?!"
 
Last edited:
"Old Timers" disease is terrible--almost as terrible as "Alteimers"
 
Have you checked your bob wire fence lately?
 
when I was little I called it a "undertoad" ....."watch out for the undertoad."

also scared of the "sawk" that you use to cut down a tree.

:lolabove:LOVE Undertoad...this deserves resurrection!

When I was little I thought our supper prayer was:

Goddess Good
Goddess Grate
Lettuce Thank'em for our Food.
 
Oxymoron's are my favorite!

Jumbo shrimp

all alone

active retirement

adult male

advanced beginner

Anarchy Rules!
 
Last edited:
Honestly, and again I've bollucksed up this forum with my verbage. Here's another word from hell......redouble. I will redouble my efforts. What the heck is this. Is it double or double the double. Which reminds me of a chewing gum I bought as a kid double bubble. Speaking of double, I mean Bubba, President William J used to redouble his efforts on many occasions. He was "empowered". Help me! Now!

Is it "regardless," or "irregardless?"
 
Good lord...I didn't even see page two! You gulls are out of control tonight!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top