• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now.

Words

New posts
Anybody out there have words that they just can't stand to use or hear used? I have three and I absolutely cannot ever use them. I don't know why they just bother me. So hear they are Yummy, Beefy, and finally Panties! Never used in that order gross. Just typing them is hard but I did it. If you have any please share.


Irregardless = Not a word :biggrin: <---- more than likely misspelled by the otter :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top