• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Working On Condos In Blue Mtn

New posts

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
You know the abandoned condos right past Sally's in Blue Mtn? Well, a crew has been working on the place for the past few days. Anyone know any more than that?

0622010650-1-1.jpg
 
The property appraiser shows that the property was foreclosed by Bancorpsouth on 04-07-2011. They are probably trying to make the property sellable.
 
I just saw this post. I know exactly where you are talking about since I live very close to it. They have been there about a month now and still working. I figured they were fixing them up to try and sell them. Thanks for the info. that they are bank owned since I was curious.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top