• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Workshops and 30A TV

New posts

meigsart

Beach Lover
First wanted to thank 30A TV for their marvelous coverage of the Redfish Artbar. Great video... www.30atelevision.com ...

I am working on putting together workshops and want to get feedback about interest in subject matter and time preferences. My first workshop will be on sculpting, rubber moldmaking and casting in plasters and cements. The student will sculpt a tile, make a rubber mold and cast 3 or four pieces. We will finish them in different ways. The course will take place in 3- 2 hour classes. I am wide open on time and days. I can take 4 students each course. This will be an introduction to moldmaking.

I plan on teaching more advanced sculpture and moldmaking in the future. Some other workshops would be ...armature building and the paper mache figure , floorcloth painting, mosaic, working in concrete, and who knows what else. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks, Kris www.meigsart.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top