• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

yeah, I do love seafood....but

New posts
southof30A said:
Coram's - a Waffle House kind of place located on 98, a few miles east of east end of 30A. Couple it with a trip to Home Helpers for hardware and Publix for grub and it's not a wasted drive off of 30A.

Is this a place with a good greasy thin burger? MMMMMM!!!!
 
groveral said:
every once in a while, I just require a great cheeseburger....who has the best on 30a?? I have tried/enjoyed Seagrove Market and Shades versions...is there any better I should try?


LOVE THE BEACH and every dern thing about it.....
Agreed with SJ - Snapperhead's makes killer burgers and IMHO is followed VERY closely by Summer Kitchen which makes fantastic burgers
 
I don't think SK has fries do they? All places without fries get immediate DQ. :roll:


Agree with treehole about the battered fries - yuck.
 
Chickpea said:
Agreed with SJ - Snapperhead's makes killer burgers and IMHO is followed VERY closely by Summer Kitchen which makes fantastic burgers

I forgot about Summer Kitchen...they do make a great burger!

So...where are the best fries on 30-A????

CoS, this is for you!

:drool:
 
Tootsie said:
we have always wanted to stop in Coram's - it's not that far. good burgers AND fries???
Burgers AND fries. Great place for breakfast too. Omelets, b&g, hash browns on the grill like Waffle House.
 
Sueshore said:
I forgot about Summer Kitchen...they do make a great burger!

So...where are the best fries on 30-A????

CoS, this is for you!

:drool:


best fries on 30-A? hmmmmmmmmm.... this requires some investigation, and a new thread IMO. and know where you can get some good 'uns. but the best - let's see......... we may have different opinions about what constitutes an excellent french fry. Let me think on it.
 
Tootsie said:
best fries on 30-A? hmmmmmmmmm.... this requires some investigation, and a new thread IMO. and know where you can get some good 'uns. but the best - let's see......... we may have different opinions about what constitutes an excellent french fry. Let me think on it.
Oh, no. You've finally given in to Daddy-O's brainwashing.
Actually, I'm proud of how well you've resisted, considering the odds weren't with you! :lolabove:
 
peapod1980 said:
Oh, no. You've finally given in to Daddy-O's brainwashing.
Actually, I'm proud of how well you've resisted, considering the odds weren't with you! :lolabove:

I think she means it's important enough for a new thread. It's hard to beat a golden brown crinkle-cut fry.

Atlantis Fish and Chips had the best burger AND fries on 30-A but they closed. :(
 
It's not on 30a, but it's close - Cafe 331 for lunch has great cheeseburgers, and if you fell like some extra grease, go for the onion rings instead of the fries. Really, really great. Throw in that great view of the bay from that wonderfully funky dining room and then go home and take a nap.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top