• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

YEAH My Vacation is finally here!!!

New posts
Ditto on the vacation! Ours starts Sunday for two weeks - can't wait! Haven't been there since the first weekend in May. We only had one three-night rental between last August 15 and April 15. So to get some income, I only blocked the two weeks around July 4th. A week later when I checked rentals, it was totally booked from May through August 14! Next year I think I'll block a week per month so avoid getting withdrawal symptoms from being away from 30-A so long!
 
We'll be there at the same time. We're headed to Seagrove tomorrow morning from Atlanta and will get there sometime in the afternoon. Can't wait to eat good seafood and just be away from the everyday stresses in this city.
 
nick9 said:
We'll be there at the same time. We're headed to Seagrove tomorrow morning from Atlanta and will get there sometime in the afternoon. Can't wait to eat good seafood and just be away from the everyday stresses in this city.

I know what you mean nick. Have a safe, safe trip and a wonderful vacation!!!!! Where are you staying in Seagrove?
 
John and i will be down last week of July, late August and any free long weekends we can squeeze between gigs in September and October. I havent been since May and I'm already sea-sick, er, that is, homesick for the sea.
 
Kathydwells and myself will be meeting up next week to have a cocktail and visit for a while. We will be sure to take some pictures and post when we return!!! bye bye!!! :cool:
 
Where are you staying in Seagrove?

We'll be staying at Dune Villas Condos, west of One Seagrove Place, towards Seaside. A friend of mine owns it and we usually go down every couple of yrs.
 
seagrovelover said:
Kathydwells and myself will be meeting up next week to have a cocktail and visit for a while. We will be sure to take some pictures and post when we return!!! bye bye!!! :cool:

YEAH!!! Can't wait to see you and have cocktail!!!! Have a safe trip down!!! We will see you on Wednesday!!!:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top