• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Yesterday

New posts

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Yesterday was a glorious day in Atlanta! Clear blue skies, little baby leaves waving in a soft warm breeze, people out and about. Picture perfect!

We had lunch with our son, daughter and baby Evan and sat outside. Took a long walk around the lake in Piedmont Park along with hundreds of other folks with their babies, puppies, and loved ones.

Everyone was happy and upbeat. What a nice change from the day to day gloom we are all subjected to, our allow ourselves to be subjected to.

Nothing big to report on. Just a beautifull, perfect spring day. It sure was nice!
 
:clap:...sounds so perfect! Y'all sure deserved a nice day in the ATL!
 
And, it looks like today is more of the same!! Y'all enjoy this beautiful day - very cold tomorrow!!!!

:wub:
 
:clap:Yay!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day, gttbm.
Lynnie, it blew through here last night. COLD this morning! :bang:
 
I don't know. I'd take 100 days of 100 degrees anytime!


:whack:...jsut stop it!!!!

BTW...the winds are up..I know this because my Skunky sign is rattling outside. :wub:
 
:whack:...jsut stop it!!!!

BTW...the winds are up..I know this because my Skunky sign is rattling outside. :wub:

:lol:I knew that would get a rise out of you. Ok...maybe 85 days of 85.
Ahhhh.....wind.......:bang:. Didn't we discuss that that sign might be the cause of your sleepless nights?:wave:
 
So glad you had such a beautiful day my friend. :wub: It was beautiful here as well. Spring revives me so much. As I sat on my deck this morninig listening to the birds and bees waking up, and looking at all the colors blooming, I felt so alive. It is going to be cold here next week AGAIN though. I wish all the cold would hurry and go home. Global Warming..pssst! Not around here. My plants want to be outside again!!!

Have wonderful day everyone! :wave:
 
Yesterday was a glorious day in Atlanta! Clear blue skies, little baby leaves waving in a soft warm breeze, people out and about. Picture perfect!

We had lunch with our son, daughter and baby Evan and sat outside. Took a long walk around the lake in Piedmont Park along with hundreds of other folks with their babies, puppies, and loved ones.

Everyone was happy and upbeat. What a nice change from the day to day gloom we are all subjected to, our allow ourselves to be subjected to.

Nothing big to report on. Just a beautifull, perfect spring day. It sure was nice!


Oooooh, you've brought back such happy long-ago memories. We had a day just like yours when Alex was the same age as Evan. We have a picture of Alex lying on a blanket with a big baby grin on his face with beautiful Piedmont Park in the background. Thanks for the sweet remembrance.

I'm so glad you had a glorious downtown day with your family. :wub::clap::wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top