Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Left turn/yield issue. We stopped to check on one of the drivers. No one hurt. People still don't seem to understand that the cars going straight across have the right-of-way.
Most of the ones I have almost hit while going straight across were talking on the phone while failing to yield to my right of way.My son was aafraid I was going to set off my airbag one day because I hit the horn so hard.
Crossing 98 going south on 283 is like playing chicken... gun it, stutter, gun it, stutter...
It's amazing to me the numbers of self absorbed people who either don't understand left hand turn right of ways... or just think they're too important to abide by the law.
Still... it's better than it was before the light was installed.
I would love to see a deputy sit there for one day and pull over and ticket every one of the idiots that fails to yield R.O.W. Maybe it would have an impact THAT way rather than 2 (or 3) cars being impacted.
EDIT... son just reminded me of the one the other day that I had to blow the horn at that turned in front of me, cell phone to ear and then took other hand off the wheel (while making a left turn!)to flip me off for blowing my horn at him.
I would love to see a deputy sit there for one day and pull over and ticket every one of the idiots that fails to yield R.O.W. Maybe it would have an impact THAT way rather than 2 (or 3) cars being impacted.
EDIT... son just reminded me of the one the other day that I had to blow the horn at that turned in front of me, cell phone to ear and then took other hand off the wheel (while making a left turn!)to flip me off for blowing my horn at him.
I think they need to make those lights have a green turn arrow as it's easy to forget, especially when people are unfamiliar with the area. I've had a couple "oops" moments forgetting that there are folks going straight.