• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Yom Kippur Funny

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
I don't think Yom Kippur and funny or fun are supposed to go in the same sentence, but I saw this and couldn't resist.
 
heh
That advertisement goes back to the 60's.
I was a kid on Long Island then.
Those ads were everywhere in New York and they would show all sorts of Very Obviously Not Jewish people enjoying Levy's bread.
Is the Levy's ad back now, like Mikey and his cereal?
Thanks for the memories. :)
 
That's too funny! There is a website www.gawker.com that posted a blurb about it. They are joking how all the publications are unmanned today because of the Jewish holiday. I'm sure growing up on "The Island" you totally understand what I mean. The brugs, steins, mans, ect. were all out of work today!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top