• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Young Professional needs a LTR ASAP :)

New posts

JBrown

Beach Comber
I need a long term rental preferably in the SRB/ Sandestin or Mirimar Area. I am in management at Baytowne Warf. I am looking for either a studio or a 1br/1bath. Furnished or unfurnished. Really not too picky, just clean, affordable and in a safe area. I do have a small dog. She is a 10 pound Westie that does not bark, does not shed and is potty trained.

I need something immediately! Previous plans have fallen through with a prospective roommate that backed out so really want to do something on my own. With that being said, needs to be affordable. I really need to stay below $900 with utilities included. (I mentioned young prof'l, you know how they like to not pay us :D )

ANY IDEAS OR PROSPECTS???:idontno:
 
Your best bet for Destin is to pick up a Destin Log, lot of rentals in there or contact ResortQuest, they have long term rentals. Good luck!:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top