• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

your sturgis biker name ....

New posts
Mermaid said:
One Legged Deirdre of the Pencil Pushers

I don't know if I like this one. :shock:

Pick another. You can't pedal a bike or get in and out of your kayak with a name like that!:eek:
 
jdarg said:
Pick another. You can't pedal a bike or get in and out of your kayak with a name like that!:eek:

You are totally correct. I threw in my middle name for good measure and the results were much more satisfying. ;-)

Dirty Sanchez Deirdre Leone of the Millionaires

I think I could be a good biker girl. I used to ride one when I was in college. Maybe it's time to pick up the habit again. I like the Sturgis soundtrack so how's that for starters?
 
50 cc's Carol of the Dead Man
 
mad dog renee of the cut throats.
 
"Pretty boy Bdarg of the Sickos" I used his 'cause mine weren't as funn.

A girl that I work with is out in Sturgis, wearing her "leathers" I imagine. Bdarg says we can't call them chaps (that's what we wear while riding horses)- but they look the same to me!
 
Mad Dog Cork of the Hell Spawned

Butt Crack Sunshine of the Night Trippers

lost%20dog.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top