• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Your Trade?

New posts

Sea Sothebys

Beach Lover
Maybe a good thread would be a list of trades we all have. ..things we would be willing to do for trade. Of course, it would have to be legal. I imagine this could be very entertaining considering this group.

For Example: I may be willing to do print design (ads, postcards, brochures, menu designs and such) for trade.

Maybe list your trade, and see if any one is interested... ?
 
I'd thought of this before....sort of a Barter Board...

What'd you have? What'd you want?

I love to barter.....

Anyone need a painting???? Photographs?

Sounds like a great idea....

L
 
Hot tub! Must move it by Feb 1. Fairly new paid $6000 for it. Insurance company want it gone or a fence. I say gone since we are selling home! Would barter to $2000 of equal value.
 
I wish I could trade my real estate services for rent and food, but I think my broker would have to share the space and meals.
 
Maybe a good thread would be a list of trades we all have. ..things we would be willing to do for trade. Of course, it would have to be legal. I imagine this could be very entertaining considering this group.

For Example: I may be willing to do print design (ads, postcards, brochures, menu designs and such) for trade.

Maybe list your trade, and see if any one is interested... ?

I think this is a great idea, as someone that is new to the area, as a frequent visitor and a daughter living there, I would like to give my business to someone that I know from the forum.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top