• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Zac Brown Band

New posts

Hop

Beach Fanatic
This is my brother's band... they are stepping into the big time...They have a country/blues/rock fusion thing going on....they made their national radio debut last week and they're climbing the charts. they just signed on to a label called Live Nation...they have 4 clients....U2, Madonna, Jay-Z, and Zac Brown Band...if that tells you anything...they are on tour right now. They'll be playing with Willie Nelson, Alan Jackson and Sugarland at various times on this tour. I'm very proud...obviously...so call in to local stations...and listen out for them....I would love to see some of our locals....Dread, WACO ramblers...tag along with these guys...they'd really compliment each other...Support Local Music!!!


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed49S2nyBD0"]YouTube - Zac Brown Band "Chicken Fried" Live From HOB New Orleans[/ame]
 
Love it.

"I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world and a cold beer in my hand."
 
They're good! Zac has a nice voice.

None of them look like you though.

I had no idea Bear Bryant could jam like that.:shock:
 
the big guy on bass is my bro...
 
Love it.

"I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world and a cold beer in my hand."

Pretty much one of the best lyrics I have ever read. :clap:
 
that's great news. Free is my favorite.
zb played in good ol' rome ga a few times.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top