• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Zillow question

New posts
that is a very broad statement Bob! I disagree, in that broad sense. Even with adequate supply of comparables, the automated valuations need some human interaction to be accurate in our area. Our Property Appraiser also uses automated valuations, and we all know how accurate they are, don't we?
sj, as usual, you are right, but most areas aren't like 30a....zillow is very close in my neighborhood.
 
Bob, I think that in many parts of America, automated valuation programs like the one zillow uses, will work well. The only reason I draw the distinction, is that the original poster's question referred specifically to the SoWal area.
 
Thanks for all the input. I guess I'm just looking for a glimmer of hope somewhere, and I'm not finding it!:eek:
 
Thanks for all the input. I guess I'm just looking for a glimmer of hope somewhere, and I'm not finding it!:eek:

Think of it as a long term investment. It's not like a car. It will eventually get better as long as you keep making payments.

Think of your stock market and mutual fund holdings in terms of "shares" not dollars.

Then have a drink of your choice and try to enjoy the holidays. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top