• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Zohouri Development - Major Development It States

New posts
Camp Creek Kid said:
Except that most developers don't want to generate buzz until AFTER the project has been approved. If the buzz is negative and a lot of bees show up for the Planning Commission meeting, the developers will get stung.

The property is indeed the Collaborations property and the acreage is the 4.7 number. You can find the info. on the property appraisers website.

Not the smart ones with nothing to hide, that welcome input from the community, and the brisk sales that follow.
 
Hey Folks,

I have recently enjoyed spending more time viewing the SoWal site. It's a great way to connect with the community. Good job Kurt.

The Collaborations and Storage unit sites are being planned for a new development. We asked architect, Jeff Dungan of Dungan-Nequette in Birmingham to design it. The land is zoned Village Mixed Use (12 units per acre plus commercial). We have 48 lots and the commercial is designed as 7 live/work units that create somewhat of a micro village center.

We are also donating a 25 foot swath of land to the State Forest so they can finally connect their trail system to this part of 30-A. We will have an entrance to the Greenway trail system on the southwest corner.

If y'all would like to see more, please join me at my Gulf Place office this Tuesday at 5PM. It's right next to Smiling Fish Cafe. If you can't make it, just e-mail me at johnny@jerealestate.com.

Best to all,

Johnny Earles
 
:welcome: Johnny! We could use your input around here! Keep posting!
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I hope you can help me pass the invitation around for tomorrow afternoon at my office (@ five o'clock) and anyone is invited. And if you can't make it but are interested in looking at what Jeff has designed, please e-mail me and I will forward the images. I really like it and hope y'all do too.

Best,

Johnny
 
Welcome Johnny, thanks for taking a first hand approach to getting the questions answered. It would be great if more developers/reps would step up. How long after 5pm will the office be open? Not sure I can make it right then. Could you post the renderings here also?

thanks

jr
 
Dear Johnny,
Why would you start a big development like this when there already is a glut of property inventory on 30A? Prices are dropping and sales are almost stagnant. In fact at the current low sales rate it would take years just to sell the current properties for sale.
 
Sandcastle said:
When I was at the beach a couple of weeks ago, I noticed a lot of construction activity on the Zohouri property next to Alys Beach. Does anyone know what's planned for that location?

I own a lot in Seacrest Beach and I'm just curious.

I'm interested in what's going there too. I assume you mean the area they clear-cut, between Alys and Camp Creek GOlf course road? Anyone know?
 
ecopal said:
Dear Johnny,
Why would you start a big development like this when there already is a glut of property inventory on 30A? Prices are dropping and sales are almost stagnant. In fact at the current low sales rate it would take years just to sell the current properties for sale.

Johnny's job is to sell it. You can ask developers why they develop and every single one will tell you that they are in it to make a profit. While they would be thrilled to sell out in one hour, they are not countuing on it. People thought Robert Davis was a fool for starting Seaside.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top