• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Zohouri Development - Major Development It States

New posts
Yes! I really miss Collaborations.
 
:funn:Are you sure that you didn't sell money presses, rather than clothes presses?

Shelly sold clothes presses? :idontno::wub:
I knew I liked Shelly. :lol:
 
I heard Zohouri is letting all the banks have the Florida properties since the values tanked statewide and moved to Galveston to semi-retire

I agree with Palm Beach, this is a tough spot for the bank. As to whether this is an absolute auction I would think so. This is a foreclosure sale, not a marketing strategy. The bank has a judgment against the LLC and the individual. It's a bad deal for the bank but worse for Zohouri. It will be very interesting to see what the market value is for this piece. Push is coming to shove.
 
Trust me from experience, don't lay a finger on anything that Zohouri or any of his companies have ever touched. His entire umbrella of companies (Integrus, Zohouri, TREC, ReMax Atlanta) are being investigated for mortgage fraud and RICO. His developments were so overvalued, there's no way any lenders are going to recoup their money.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top