• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Zohouri Development - Major Development It States

New posts
Thats a nice piece of land and I loved the original shops there, but that price needs a zero lopped off of it.
 
I had a shop there for about 10 years...I miss all my friends and customers. I loved the community feel of the other shops. It was a old building but a lot of good happened in that old place. Oh well...things do change.

We did have some good time there!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top